Saturday, May 1, 2010

Mayweather vs. Mosley: Official Winner Prediction by Southbend Wall



Above-posted image is my choice to the query, Who R U Picking? - he’s  no other than my champ Sugar Shane Mosley and I’m not just picking him but predicting that he will win the fight and that the glory earned by winning this fight will be his destiny to boxing greatness. I choose humbleness over proud-mouth; I choose age over youth; I choose experience over a gifted talent, and win or loose my friends I am bonded to what I believe.

Why did this humble blogger choose Mosley to win over Mayweather? I’m not predicting any outcome for this fight, may it be a K.O. or decision, I don’t know about that, but I know Mosley will win in any ways. Yes, Mosley is aging, the fact that he has not fought for more than a year, but remember my friends, Mosley may not have the skills that Mayweather has, but he is way up ahead in experience and had faced dangerous opponents than Mayweather. Yes, Mosley had difficult tests in life and carries the weight of it, but I believe Mosley will give Mayweather a fight worthy of remembering it. I believe in Mosley’s skills, as much as I want Mayweather to win so that he can face P4P King Manny Pacquiao, but I only tell my sentiments on what I believe. Mosley got more trouble than Mayweather but it will just make him even stronger, strong to challenge Mayweather. 

My friends, you’ve read it, I predicted Mosley to win. Let’s celebrate this once in a life time fight between two of the greatest boxers who ever lived. Stay tuned for more here and for the fight results update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured